Mother-Daughter Retreat Questions
1. Can I be part of this event even if my mother/daughter is no longer with me or is unwilling to come? Or, can I come to this event as a surrogate mother/elder/auntie who did not birth children of my own?
Yes, of course....please do. We will be there with you as you inquire with us, receive the nourishment of the field, honor yourself in your version of mothering and daughtering, offer yourself to your unique experience.
2. I want to bring my boy to the event. May I?
Yes. We are open to 0-7 year old boys being there with their mothers, as we know some women would not be able to come otherwise and we are aware that being in this environment is a beautiful way to keep our boys comfortable with and supported by women.
3. Can my diet be accommodated?
Women's Embodiment Retreat Questions
1. Is there childcare offered?
2. Can my diet be accommodated?
Yes, all dietary needs can be accommodated. Please contact Stephanie Meux with specifics