Webinar and On Demand Courses Coming Soon!
$90 for the 3 sessions
Listen, listen closely so you can hear the unique song of your intuition.
Intuition -- a word with many meanings, a word that points to different things for different people.
What is it?
How do we hear it, feel it, recognize it when it is communicating?
So often we look out, outwards at others and the world, fixated on what we are taking in. We forget that our sponge-like nature causes us to take in input from all of our sense doors. In order to distinguish between this flood of information and our inner wisdom, we must learn to connect with the inner eye....the inner 'I'.
In this course, we will learn to locate, find, and listen to our inner truth. We will practice living and moving from this inner guidance. And we will experience the liberation that results from re-connecting to this resource.
Topics explored in this course:
1. Explore the influences that have shaped our body's ways of communicating
2. Examine the difference between instinct, intuition, and insight
3. Practice strengthening our ability to "hear" and follow intuitive guidance.
Devorah Bry, MA, CHT, CM founder and co-creator of HoneyRoot Women’s Embodiment Community, has been working therapeutically and facilitating rites of passages for girls, women, men, and couples for over a decade. She received an ordination from the IM School of Healing Arts in 2004 and received her masters degree in Somatic Psychology in 2007. She is a Certified Hakomi Therapist and has extensive training in a variety of body-oriented healing modalities, including Somatic Experiencing, a trauma resolution therapy, and Biodynamic Cranio-Sacral Therapy, a gentle hands-on alignment of the body's subtle inner rhythms. At essence, Dev is a dancer. She is a certified Soul Motion™ teacher and offers movement ministry throughout the world. Assisting couples in the spiritual dance of relationship is one of Dev’s greatest gifts and deepest passions.
For more on Dev: http://www.movingfromthecenter.com/
- Devorah Bry, MA will host three 90 minute webinars, followed by a question and answer session introducing the topics above and inviting you to explore them in your own mind-body through a facilitated exercise.
- All webinars will be recorded and available to you if you want to re-watch or are unable to attend the live session.
- Additional support and community participation will be available via a private Facebook course page.
- Recommended readings, journaling prompts and embodied exercises will be provided to assist you as you integrate each session's inquiry.
By the course's end, you will have:
1. Identified your inner voice, your intuition.
2. Practiced listening and being moved and guided by your inner truth.
3. Developed practical exercises to help trust in and work with this wisdom.
4. Learned to use this energy in service of love.